This weekend was my birthday, so I thought it would be fun to share 24 things you didn’t know about me. Here we go:
1) I am from Western Massachusetts, and currently residing in Boston.
2) I have a Bernese mountain dog and he’s adorable. He’s only one, so lots of puppy energy.
3) I love traveling. I work a regular 9-5 office job so it’s a bit difficult for me to travel a lot, but whenever I do get a chance I love tropical locations.
4) I went to Umass Amherst and majored in accounting. Our Masters program has been rated the number one grad business school in Boston.
5) I work for a public accounting firm, and have been for almost two years now.
6) I love people and being around people. But I am an introvert, so sometimes I have to force myself to meet new people.
7) I discovered my love for fashion only a few years ago. I have always been a “girly” girl, but I have never really focused on it as I am right now with the blog.
8) I have hazel eyes and natural dirty blonde hair.
9) I hate long car rides, so road trips are not really my thing.
10) I love reading, specifically psychological thrillers (e.g. Gone Girl) or a good comedy.
11) I am a Virgo, so yes being picky and critical is second nature to me. I have an excellent attention to detail (hence the accounting degree). I am very tidy, and love organizing, love to do lists, and having clear goals.
12) I am more of a girls night in, rather than a girls night out kind of girl.
13) My dream is to live some place warm and coastal one day. I cannot wait to buy a beach house.
14) I am very ambitious, and never start a project unless I am 100% passionate about it.
15) I love blogging and while it may seem obvious, I truly do. Hearing your feedback, answering questions, putting outfits together, is my favorite activity.
16) I love seafood. Enough said haha, I love anything from shrimp to oysters.
17) Horrible at cardio, and I just started using 5K app to help me improve my cardio. Has anyone used that app? I love it, the first time I ran a whole mile, it was the best feeling ever.
18) I rarely eat pizza, maybe 2-3 times a year. Don’t get me wrong, I love pizza, just rarely get a chance to eat it.
19) I am generally a pretty healthy eater. I love eating healthy because it makes me feel good, and gives me more energy.
20) Never struggled with teen acne. I know #blessed and many of you probably hate me for that now, but I just never had it. Now as an adult, I do get occasional break out and I absolutely have no idea on how to deal with it.
21) I also never wore braces. I think I am getting this from my dad, he’s always had perfect teeth.
22) I rarely watch TV, but when I get a chance my go to are thrillers, comedy and reality shows.
23) I hate cooking and that does contradict with healthy eating a bit, but I just dislike the process of cooking. I do cook a lot, but it just takes me so darn looong.
24) Favorite dessert: ice cream.
Hope you got to know be a little better and I would love to know one thing about you in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by,