Hello friends! Happy Monday. I decided to write this post because I love to workout. It gives me more energy, lifts my mood and lowers stress. There was not a single time when I went to the gym, class or went for a jog and regretted it after. Not.a.single.time.
Let’s start off with a few quotes. We all have those times when we think of one million excuses why we can’t go to the gym. So, instead of dwelling on it, replace those thoughts with any motivational quotes. Anytime I feel I need a little boost, I usually look up some motivational quotes on Pinterest, and they usually help me out. Here’s a few of my favorite:
- Suck it up so you don’t have to suck it in later.
- Oh so you have no time to work out? Tell me how you had time to like everyone’s photo on Instagram in the past hour.
- Workout because you love your body, not because you hate it.
- You don’t get the ass you want by sitting on it.
- The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.